WOSP360 Climate Modelling & Sustainability Training
A One-System Approach for Business Challenges
The WOSP360 Management and Risk Platform with a simulation and modelling system for Corporate Sustainability, SDG Certification and ESG Verification.
With our One System Approach
- We offer value-training supporting leaders to achieve above expectations
- We deploy hybrid training solutions for CEOs, Directors and C-level in corporate sustainability, impact finance and ESG success.
- We deliver cost-efficient proactive solutions to prevent loss, improve efficiency and growth with verified climate results.
The World Sustainability Protocol
Risk-Assessment, Analytics & Simulation
Simulation and predictability
A poor and non-proactive ESG and SDG system at the heart of any organisation, corporation or business operation, puts not only employees, employers and invested money at high risk but whole ecosystems.
Equally, this is a high-risk challenge for the society, the environment, the financial ecosystem for unforeseen consequences.
Proactive Sustainability & Predicted Risk
WOSP360 AI analytics seek out data that could adversely impact management and operations and qualifies when used in a simulation, to better predict the outcome of corporate decision-making to prevent negative consequences.
WOSP360 is an impact-analytic proactive methodology built around the ideas of the United Nations 17 Sustainability Development Goals. After 30 years, these goals also include ESG – Environment, Social and Governance plus PRI – Principles for Responsible Investments and Impact Investments as part of the financial ecosystem. WOSP360 helps facilitate all types of financial and economic operations with provided services ensuring they deliver measurable sustainability, and the outcome is verifiable.
WOSP360 integrates them all on a one-stop risk and simulation dashboard adding new data systems on a cloud technology platform, a solution that was not so obvious 33 years ago. WOSP360 work with five SDG Pillars, 22 SDG Sections and 860 Impact Factors in a Triple-A rating impact-equation. The WOSP360 proactive risk assessment is adapted to the existing market, covering today’s need for resilient solutions and dynamic enough to overcome tomorrow’s roadblocks.
What Steps Should Companies Take?
- Be proactive about aligning their business goals with sustainability assessments to better understand their company’s SDG and ESG results and potentials.
- Benchmark SDG and ESG disclosures against a suitable peer group.
- Find short and long-term opportunities to improve your company’s ratings, companies might overlook their potentials in diversified sustainability impact rating.
- Develop a communication plan with your shareholders and board of directors, like promoting use the WOSP360 technology platform to embrace climate risk as opportunities while you prove your integrity and leadership
- Create a forward-looking framework to help watch the research within climate-tech and climate finance in a rapidly changing market using the WOSP360 network
- Finally, there are several techniques and systems solutions on the market to help companies with their impact data and access to information. Still, only a few have holistic and simulation systems avoiding an optimal solution to their shifting needs
How can you prove Sustainability without the WOSP360 methodology?
“When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it. When you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind.”
-The British physicist, Lord Kelvin
A poor and non-proactive ESG and SDG system at the heart of any organisation, corporation or business operation put not only employees, employers and invested money at high risk. Equally, this is dangerous for the society, the environment, the economy and financial security with unforeseen consequences of our activities.
Proactivity Sustainability & Predicted Risk
WOSP360 simulates potential, strategic and operational impacts and predict the outcome of a decision before it is made into action to prevent negative consequences.
WOSP360iA is an impact-analytic proactive methodology build around the original ideas of the United Nations 17 Sustainability Development Goals. Now also including ESG – Environment, Social and Governance for its use to become better and easily understood, focusing on five impact areas within the user equation.
WOSP360 integrates them all and even added technology as an essential component, which was not so obvious 33 years ago. WOSP360 work with five SDG Pillars, 22 SDG Sections and 860 Impact Factors in a Triple-A rating impact-equation. The WOSP360 proactive risk assessment is adapted to the existing market, covering today’s need for resilient solutions and dynamic enough to overcome tomorrows roadblocks.
What Steps Should Companies Take?
- Be proactive about aligning their business goals with sustainability assessments to better understanding their company’s SDG and ESG research reports and ratings.
- Benchmark SDG and ESG disclosures against a suitable peer group.
- Find short and long-term opportunities to improve your company’s rating.
- Develop a communication plan with your shareholders and board of directors.
- Create a forward-looking framework to help watch the research and rating marketplace as this is rapidly changing.
- Finally, there are several technology solutions on the market to help companies with their impact data and access to information. Still, only a few have holistic systems avoiding an optimal solution to their needs.
WOSP360 is a Culture of Accountability and Delivery
Regardless of your team role, all stakeholders contribute to the result by delivering a strong feeling of belonging, professional impact and professional accountability:
- WOSP360 developers ensure the technology is up to date. Sales guarantee the right product is offered and management ensures knowledgeable people keep clients happy.
- WOSP360 customer support leaders ensure that everyone who asks for help, experience helpdesk quality with knowledgeable support, regardless of what day or time they call.
- WOSP360 management offers a client-to-client ticketing system, including a search engine helping platform users find specific products and service providers who also share their values and hold same level standards.
The WOSP360 Business Partner
WOSP360 is a dynamic platform for experts and specialists, seeking to improve their skills and develop their knowledge by using WOSP360. To add value to their clients and customers by continuously improving quality, financial results and accountability.
WOSP360 users are either Clients or Partners, where a client typically using the tools at hand to promote their products and services towards their own customers -typically using the platform to qualify life-cycle-assessments.
A WOSP360 Partner will use the platform in similar ways and additionally highlight their business ranking and qualities from education and experience. Partners products and services are promoted directly to other WOSP360 clients and partners over our Global Business Intelligence Platform.
All data, logo’s and images are uploaded to a Partners Back Office; from where they operate and promote their business and services to both local, national and international customers. WOSP360 offer access to business sections like Projects4you, Finance4you, Investors4you and Jobs4you. The WOSP360 strategy is to offer access too, and cooperation between, experts on joint projects and support Partners to grow their business by expanding in profitable ways.
WOSP360 Partners have access to thousands of fellow WOSP Partners, and they have access to you. The quality of your profile will impact your WOSP360 Rating, mirroring how you intend to stay in front by leading.
It’s imperative the WOSP360 Enterprise Culture supports the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals and highlight the innovation of WOSP360’s 22 Development Goals as a real “Game Changer” after 33 years without improvements and development of the UN Sustainability Idea.
How WOSP360iA benefit Investors & Finance Industry
WOSP 360i Analytics has enacted a dynamic system that enables companies that voluntarily prove their commitment to sustainability to obtain a WOSP360 certification.
WOSP360 Sustainability Rating looks to measure a company’s exposure to and mitigate of risk relating to environmental, social, economic, technology and governance issues as well as gauge how well a company is managing those operational challenges. WOSP360iA is a Financial Tool-wagon without expensive investments prepaid, always available anywhere needed with pay-2-use by tailored prescriptions.
WOSP360i Analytics is a B2B and Peer2Peer Dashboard for clients and partners, upholding any level of Sustainability knowledge with support, training and certified academy education available. The WOSP360 system is backing users to solve challenges, turn problems into opportunities and how lifting roadblocks during initial problem-shooting, crisis management, product and services improvement.
All details of the assessments are easily controlled by the user rapidly shifting between dashboards, datasheets and facts registration files within the protocol. Any facts, governance references or vital impact information can stay hidden until confidentially reported or transparently promoted. This way, project developers will keep in close contact with the project owner through open communication. Your customers can follow every step transparently for accountability when the user endorses access, which is vital to delivering a proactive user-tool used to improve your business results monthly and yearly.
A poor ESG and SDG rating can have a massive impact on your business. – A low WOSP360 rating even affects basic values as your company’s products, services, equity, integrity and confidence.
You cannot exclude risk to your company’s capital from an investment product using an ESG theme or even avoid influencing the company’s credit rating negatively by using this theme on your operations.
It, therefore, seems crucial most companies continuously review and monitor their combined WOSP360 ratings which may involve far more than SDG and ESG finance to improve stakeholder confidence.
WOSP360 Remote Working Platform
COVID19 demonstrate how crucial our on-line 24/7 platform is for corporate operations and communication by providing real-time assistance when and where most needed. WOSP360 services increase employee accuracy and efficiency, assisting in decision-making during stressed times.
WOSP360 eliminate expert travel when a system requires repair, experts can guide workers remotely without ever having to leave their office. Workers can perform maintenance more accurately with augmented reality support calls and expert guidance with multi-step holograms for improved comprehension.
WOSP360 and Pandemics
Amidst these challenging times of covid19, subsequent economic recession, depression and the structural issues of delivering economics differently & bailout the planet and the future of peer-to-peer work and finance:
We believe that the type of organisation that we are building will become dominant in the future, innovate and replacing centralised, command and control type organisations. This is extremely important for the future of work if we want to understand the context in which future workers will evolve and the new skills that they will need to acquire for everyone to join WOSP360i Analytics platform.
No matter there is a social, sickness and health, ecological, biological or economical pandemics the needs are very similar, communication, what to do and how to do it and reporting must work seamlessly at any time.
WOSP360 – Impact Analytic Agriculture, Forestry and Farming tool
Precision agriculture manages the field using georeferenced information on crops, soil and climate conditions. It makes use of emerging intelligent technologies including smart device apps, remote sensing from satellites, aircraft, drones and weather stations, robotic self-steering tractors and harvesting machines, IoT based sensor networks, and artificial intelligence algorithms.
It is an approach to agriculture where the crop field is managed by dividing it into zones which are in turn worked individually according to their needs. This will provide each zone just the precise amount of water, fertiliser, pesticides, herbicides and other inputs required to meet production goals.
WOSP360-AgTech provide precision aerial crop scouting and analysis using drones equipped with high definition visible, multispectral and thermal cameras. Drones and ROV’s take the equivalent of an x-ray of the field capturing visible and invisible infrared light reflected by crops, soil, water and other objects in the field.
WOSP360 algorithms analyse our field x-ray providing actionable intelligence before and during the growing season:
- Irrigation and soil moisture, fertility and erosion
- Crop yield, emergence, vigour, maturity and harvest prediction
- Crop count, density and canopy size measurement
- Early detection and control of plant stress, disease, pest and weeds
- Prescription maps for precise application of inputs (seeds, water, fertiliser, pesticides, etc.)
- Zonal and comparison maps to assess the development of multiple crop varieties under various conditions
- Crop damage assessment for insurance claims
- Biodiversity accounting in wood paths, along creeks and small rivers, animal and bird life inspections.
WOSP360 Triple-A Sustainability Rating
WOSP360 also look to assess and measure a company’s exposure to SDG and ESG risk relating to environmental, social, economic, technology and governance issues as well as gauge how well a company is managing operational challenges.
SDG (Sustainable Development Goals) and ESG (Environment, Safety, Governance) rating firms usually perform a qualitative analysis of a company’s exposure to ESG and SDG risks, based on publicly available data.
WOSP360 AAA Rating – Triple A-rated Business is a quality assessment, verification and certification process. Show a higher knowledge and skill level within a corporate entity or organisation. Qualification, 3rd Party Verification, Certification and Rating are offered to persons and businesses on an individual level. A verification for customer credibility.
A WOSP360 Rating is for professionals and businesses who aspire to full Sustainability Certified Professional Services. WOSP360 Protocol where your customers and clients will follow your achievements by using your QR code.
WOSP360 Impact Analytic Simulation
WOSP360 provide a sophisticated ESG and SDG Risk Assessment, Rating and Monitoring systems using a unique innovation. WOSP360 identify, assess and manage environmental, social and economic footprints in a complex structure including governance and technology.
At the same time, simulate local and global production and operations with chosen supply chains, production lines and maintenance strategies. All impacting ecosystems and biodiversity, project funding, finance and investor protection with a precise aim to deliver verified and certified sustainability.
Our goal for WOSP360 users:
- 50% reduction in time to roll out business products
- 75% time saved to load data
- 75% reduction in effort for the IT support team
- 50–70% time saved in board meetings and decision-making
- 50–70% reduction in current Risk Rating
- 50-80% increased efficiency
- Triple your Scaling potential
- Triple your Profit potential
- Triple-A WOSP360 Equity Rating
- Triple-A WOSP360 Climate Rating
- Triple-A WOSP360 Impact Rating